It is crucial for families and individuals to properly plan for life events, but unfortunately, many neglect to do so. Too often, families are forced to guess their loved ones’ wishes about the division of assets and difficult medical decisions. While contemplating end of life issues may be difficult, working with an attorney can ease a family’s emotional and financial burdens upon the death of a loved one.
The attorneys at Arnold & Hooks, LLC have the experience and qualifications necessary to help individuals plan for the future and address estate and probate issues when a loved one passes on.
We offer advice and assistance regarding:
- Drafting and revisions of wills
- Creating powers of attorney so that a trusted friend or loved one can handle your financial matters should you become incapacitated
- Establishing healthcare directives/living wills so that if you should become incapacitated, your wishes regarding your own healthcare will be honored by your family, physicians, and caretakers
- Probate of wills
- Administration of estates
- Will contests and challenges
- Filing for year’s support
- Preparation of estate/administrator deeds
Please contact Arnold & Hooks, LLC today to discuss your legal needs and how our attorneys can help you prepare for an uncertain future. We offer many estate planning packages on a flat fee schedule. Don’t put your family’s security in jeopardy, contact us today!